5.7.11

{PHOTO SESSION INSPIRATION}

Onto baby featured the most adorable twin sister maternity photo session. These girls are out of this world gorgeous! How fun would it be to expect at the same time as your sister, let alone your TWIN sister?! I honestly LOVE this session and I'm sure these sisters did too.
Onto baby features some of the cutest sessions {plus a million other fun ideas} and it's one of the places I head to for inspiration almost daily. One of my newest favorite photographers rebecca amber {who is originally from the Valley} recently had a session of hers featured on the site! I was so excited for her because I know how amazing this site truly is. Her featured session was full of extra natural light and true to rebecca amber form, tons of creativity. Be sure to check out rebecca amber on facebook as well. Her engagement photos are SUPER fun! You definitely won't be seeing any button down matching white tops and kakis with her sessions and I think that's what makes her stand out among others. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment