18.1.10

playing dress up

Yesterday we went to take a look at the progress on the girls dresses. I was so amazed! They were all so gorgeous! I'm so glad we went for differant styles for every girl. I also tried on a veil that our friend had put together for me - just the basic structure so I could get an idea and surprise surprise, I loved that too. The photos are from the first time I tried it although it was pinned too far back. I'll wear it closer to the top of my head and have it even more layered and full - hopefully the front will fall just under my eyes. The middle photo is not actually my veil - it's a veil made from my Grandmother's wedding dress though. I'm using fabric from her dress for a few things - it was so so beautiful! Off to pick up my dress in two weeks - so exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment