26.4.10

the good kinda drama

I hope all of our wedding guests appreciate a bride who isn't afraid to hop outside the box. Or rather a bride who takes a few g-i-a-n-t leaps outside the box, away from the usual bridal style. I know I appreciate it and in most ways, I suppose that's all that really matters. SO I opted to go for a dramatically over sized pearl necklace to wear with my wedding dress. I had bought regular blush pink pearls & was going to have a friend of mine create a necklace for me but I had a change of heart (luckily before she even started the necklace). Below are a few other brides who also took some chances, some very pretty chances. I love it. 
To find your own statement necklace, check out funky places like J.Crew, Anthropologie, or Forever21.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment