1.3.11

the love look list

A Chanel gown like Michelle Williams wore last night just doesn't need a whole lot surrounding it. The simple, straight lined gown and Harry Winston diamond stud earrings suited her chic blondey blonde pixie hair style and minimal make up, especially her nude/peach lips. Perhaps her look was my favorite ...




And Holy smokes - 7 gowns for Miss Anne Hathaway! A gal could dream ... but she didn't have to! Lucky girl. The prettiest of her ensembles in my little eyes though (probably no surprise to those who know me) was her funky Lanvin tuxedo, show stopping Brian Atwood sparky pumps (uhhmazing!), the broach button closure and of course her Tiffany jewels! She totally rocked it.




Also on my look love list was Natalie Portman's ultra beautiful plum gown (her expecting tummy poked perfectly through), Mila Kunis's lilac gown (draped in all the perfect spots), Scarlett Johansson's lacey purple Dolce and Gabbana gown (bonus points for her messy, sexed up hair style yes?!) and probably my second favorite of the evening was Halle Berry's pretty sparkley train number. Her dress was stunning and the nude colored tulle along the neckline was to die for. It was a dress that I would have killed to wear for my wedding. It was incredible!

Let's just say that I expected more from a few hollywood gals such as Amy Adams, and although I know many of you might disagree, Jennifer Hudson. Her new body is so smokin' and I just didn't love her choice. But then again, the pros were drooling over it so what do I know?! Reese Witherspoon was another. She always looks pretty but I expected something amazingly adorable on her. I am sure though, that what they all wore was a lot hotter than what I wore to watch the Oscars ... black tights and an over sized sheer brown tee ... lol. There are so many opinions bouncing around when it comes to the Oscar attire choices of the stars, and so this was just my take on the red carpet looks. Agree, disagree?! I always like to hear because sometimes someone else see's something in a gown that I may not have.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment