1.7.11

Bjorndahl Family {A WHOLE TON A LOVE}

I always like to wait until each person gets to see their photos for the first time before I do a post with my favorites from their session. Today's the day so I thought I'd post a few from Janice, Neil & Reid's session on Father's Day! Janice came prepared with a few fun props and some great ideas of what she definitely wanted to try out - I love that. Sometimes what I see through my lens says a whole lot. They probably had no idea while I was photographing them but I kept thinking to myself as I snapped away, how totally in love Janice and Neil are with not their little man but also with each other. These photos speak for themselves. I can picture these photos hanging in frames on the walls of their home. One of my favorite thing about the photos all over the walls in my home, is the few moments I take every single day, to gaze at them and remember how much I love the people in them and the memories that go along with each one. I hope you can do the same with these photos from your session you three. Thanks again so very much Bjorndahl Family.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment