25.3.10

i-kea

I headed off to Vancouver for the day on Wednesday to meet my Mom for a quick Ikea trip. So out of character - I actually had trouble spending my money there! I only found a hand full of things to bring home. But the things I found, I loved. I am so happy to report that I finally found a CHANDELIER! It's very very pretty and perfect for the wedding and the best part - it was $60! I also found living room rug for $40! I will post some photos of my finds when they get here (I left it with my Mom who was staying longer and driving and I was only walking on the ferry). Can't live without my Elle magazine and pink blackberry and I don't think I would enjoy life as much if the world were without pink & fluffy cherry blossom trees - gorgeous! Back to homework! 

No comments:

Post a Comment