15.4.10

I've Been a Busy Bee!

See I wasn't lying when I said I got a ton of wedding to do's done yesterday! I have a little more work to do on our bride and groom signs that will sit on the back of our chairs but here they are so far. I have so much fabric left over from the girls dresses and it was perfect for all my crafts I've been whipping up lately. I'm most excited about my handmade pink fabric poms! I decided to add a vintage charm to the bottom of them and they are hanging by a thick cream ribbon. They take SO SO long to make {I'm talking a good three hours for each}! I have four made right now and I'm tempted to leave it at that. I want to have them lining the isle so six would be ideal but time wise, it's really not. The programs are in progress, all ready to go but still need to be put together. I thought I'd show you them so far. I have a lot more signage to put together still so I'll post the end results soon! Is anyone else making their own wedding signage? P.S. If you're looking for super easy to install fun fonts, check out dafont or fonts for peas and follow their easy peezy instructions to install!









No comments:

Post a Comment