14.4.10

Pretty Rice Paper Runner

Would you believe this table runner is actually rice paper? And that those beautiful designs are hand crafted peonies on there? I was doing my daily flip through at Ruffled  and I came across this pretty table scape and more! The idea of using rice paper is so so outside the box, I love it. It makes me wonder how much more inexpensive and more useful that may be than using actual fabric for a runner? Hmmm, I'll have to check that out. I definitely couldn't hand paint with water color like this bride but it's more than worth looking into something with a pre-pattern. P.S. The flower cake topper is paper and handmade by the bride as well! These photos gave me total inspiration on my sunshiney day off today to get a whole bunch more projects done for the wedding. I usually leave an inspiring image up on my computer while I'm working on things to keep my creativity flowing and this one worked wonders. I'm very happy with the things I came up with today! Thanks to this stylish bride!


No comments:

Post a Comment