13.5.10

birthday girl

My sister turned 22 on May 5th. We had a quiet dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurants, Kinaree. Colton had the freedom to scurry around the restaurant charming all the staff and since we decided to have an earlier dinner, we were close to being the only people in there. They have THE BEST deep fried ice cream! Anything with the words 'deep fried' and 'ice cream' in it can't be anything but the best. I love my sister's baby tummy peeking out behind her birthday plate!

This is her little birthday note! 
Casey, this year has likely been both the most challenging for you and the most exciting one yet! I'm so happy to have been apart of the most memorable times of your life. I don't know what it is about you but I feel like no one understands me the way that you do and I don't see that ever changing. Thank you for always wanting the best for me and know that is all that I hope for you.

"What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?"
Happy 22nd Birthday Casey!


No comments:

Post a Comment