19.5.10

Cake Pops!

Just a peek at my cake pop making adventure. I was pleased with the way they turned out. They are YUMMY! Follow a fantastic recipe at Bakerella! So easy, inexpensive, versatile and they look adorable. A few changes I made: I used a different flavored frosting. I think any kind will do! I also used melting chocolate instead of chocolate bark and finally, I did not poke the sticks into styrofoam to hold them up straight to dry. I simply flipped them over. You can always have them sitting together on a nice plate with sticks in the air like below. Now this was just my trial session to see how the recipe worked but you could make them extra pretty like some of the photos below! I'm going for the sprinkley ones next time which will be soon! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment