6.5.10

one quick blog before bed

I think today was one of those days when your body keeps running and running and just won't let you quit. It was one of those days that you should be totally exhausted from yet you seem to be running off of some pretty awesome adrenalin. Today wasn't a bad day just a long one that involved a tonnnn of listening which can be a little exhausting hour after hour. Maybe it's the concentration, I don't know but I'm glad that my body didn't give up on me today. I'm glad that I got so much done despite of how busy today turned out to be and how bad I wanted to curl up in my cozy bed and close my eyes. It seems like maybe your body just knows the days when you have no choice, the days when you have to keep on truckin, the days that you really need that extra dose of energy to pull you through. Does anyone else know what I mean?! Anyway, I'm very happy to be writing this from my cozy bed where I can finally do what I wanted to do at 2 pm today - catch some zzzzzzz's! P.S. Did you know you can actually order a replica of Miss Holly Golightley's sleep mask from Breakfast at Tiffany's?? Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment