5.8.10

sisterly baby bump

My younger sister Casey and I decided to take a few shots during Colton's nap time yesterday afternoon, and since he woke up a little earlier than expected, this is all we could manage! BUT - I love the them with all the amazing colors. A little bit of a Mexicana vibe with her ocean blue tank and mustard and turquoise walls. We took a little drive around Cumberland while Colton snoozed in his car seat and I have to say just how much I love that little town. It's adorable with vintage homes and bright colored stores and boutiques. We shot these at the top of the main drag outside the old Auction Hall. We went back there this evening just us two for a much more focused photo shoot - including water, paint, a smoked out pink sun and fun pin wheels. I'm editing my butt off so hope so post them soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment