23.10.10

Hallows Eve Inspiration!

I'm throwing Ben a Halloween birthday party on the 30th for his 26th birthday. We decided to go for a 1920's Mobster theme and I'm trying to get right into it like I usually do. There are some REALLY fun non-traditional Halloween inspired parties out there. Here are just a few atypical Halloween party ideas (I love non-traditional). I'm not as much into the usual black and orange and Halloween decoration isn't something I've gotten really excited about in the past. So this year I decided to try a few words on for size when it came to my decorating plan - chic, affordable and not quite scary but eerie!  I thought a deep purple and lots of glittery touches would take care of that so that's my plan. Photos of my decorations to come. Photos shown today courtesy of House of SmithsHostess with the Mostess, and Life in the Fun Lane (all sites you MUST browse frequently!) 



1 comment: