7.10.10

Monkeys jumpin on the bed!

I love the idea of using your home for the setting of your photos - whatever the occasion may be. 
Even no occasion at all! It's a simple setting and I think that that's what I love about it so much. It's yours and the relaxation and comfort within the shots really shows. How cute are these?! I think I will add this type of shot to my Fall (photography) to do list. Other things on my Fall to do list ~ go to a punpkin patch, plan Ben's birthday party, catch up on my Gabor Mate reading for school, get back to my gym routine, bake pumpkin seeds, tag along with Colty to do his trick or treating, photograph my first wedding, photograph Eli and Colty together, and there are probably a million more but that's all I can come up with at 8 am. Enjoy today, it feels pretty out!


No comments:

Post a Comment