30.11.10

Pretty Christmas Ideas!

Cute Christmas ideas huh! If I don't get my bum in gear here, the holidays will end up flying by me and I won't have any trace to prove that they even existed this year around our house. All of our decorations are tucked way too deep into our jam packed storage space so it's a massive job for Ben to get them out for us. I love, love, love this cupcake liner Christmas tree wall design and I think it would be perfectly adorable in our place this year. SO I'm going to get to it as soon as I'm done this week of last semester madness. I know I've been slacking on the blog posts lately. Although once December is through, it's off to Mayan Rivera first then no more school, therefore more time for enjoy my hobbies in my free time. It's been so busy the past few months that we have barely seen our families and we all live in the same town!! It's an awful feeling really ... so I'm very much looking forward to the holidays this year when we can all catch up. 

Lastly you NEED to check out this very pretty, very simple and fun idea ... DIY Snow Scene Jars from Rhonna Designs!  I cannot wait to try these. I hope very much that I can pull it off this year but either way, it's another inspiration found to use at another time if not. I would love for someone to try this out and let me know how it goes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment