A few important lessons I've learned this past week ...
* Eating in the Mayan Riviera is not without it's consequences
* I can breathe my way through pain like I never thought I could
* You cannot reason with a two year old (sometimes that's just fine with me)
* Always find out what is expected of you (when it applies)
* The choices that others make are just that ... choices that they have made
Needless to say, this week is not going to go in the favorites folder but I've decided that a good mid weekend nap will probably make me feel a lot better. I'm still unwell and it's getting to be a little exhausting. Here's to moving up & on and hoping for more peaceful, uplifting days ahead friends!