30.8.11

Sparrow & Me Featured on ONTO BABY!

I'm so excited to announce the feature of Jenn's "Waiting for Summer" baby shower on Onto Baby today! I put together the shower for her back in July just before her little munchkin arrived. I did a little photographing as the event went on and our other amazing friends took over some hostessing duties so I could do just that :) So a whole hearted thank you to them for allowing me to snap a few shots.

Onto Baby hosts some extra lovely inspiration surrounding bebes and all the adorable-ness that comes along with them. I feel amazingly honored to have my work featured on this site as Onto Baby is most definitely one of my fave daily reads. I often check out the Maternity session features on the site as well. There are tons of really gorgeous sessions to gather lots of pretty ideas and to help get your wheels turning in order to add that spark to every session you shoot. It's also a great tool for clients to take a look around and see if a particularly styled session might suit them beforehand if they're unsure of how they are hoping to be captured. 

Thank you so much Onto Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment