2.3.10

DIY Clothes Pin Story Line

Instead of the usual guestbook, what about trying something new. Something like this clothes pin story line found at Project Wedding.


* Gather some card stock cut into the size of a postcard (in my case I might do ivory or light pink)
* Set out different color pins (that match your theme or venue)
* Set out a bowl of clothespins
* Post a cute sign with instructions

{Quick Tip} Having a couple close friends or family post their stories before the reception, might help to get the ball rolling!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I love the personal touch it brings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was just the sweetest idea when I saw this. Now I'm just wondering if there's such thing as too much DIY charm at a wedding?! I hope not!

    Thanks for commenting Tiffany!

    xo

    ReplyDelete