31.5.10

DIY lovely labels

Being a budget minded bride, I had to be as thrifty as possible when it came to creating all the fun details of our big day. I did a ton of blog surfing and gathering inspiration from every corner of the blog world. One of the sites I can't wait to tell other brides about is Wedding Chicks. You'll find tons of free customized goodies that you can't go without! The candy bar sign is the latest label I'm trying to sneak into our wedding somehow at the last minute. But here's a peek at the type of fun stuff you can create. It takes seconds so just do it ;) AND it comes directly to your email - perfect for the busy bee bride. Just right click on your image and save! P.S. On the 'Madly in Love' label , I included a quote that I love to live by. It's a sweet reminder of how strong love really can be.

 * loved you yesterday, love you still. Always have, always will * 







No comments:

Post a Comment