27.5.10

mad OPI luv

I went out and found a pretty OPI shade called 'Dulche de Leche', which is kind of ironic since that is my most favorite ice cream flavor ever!! I did a little test run and though my nails are no where near being even almost manicured, I like the color and I think this is the one. It's more of a nude rose hue although I searched all over for taupe. I get my nails and toes done next week with my Mom and Angela. We're doing a spa afternoon so I'll post photos of all our wedding nails then! 

P.S. As you can see, I'm in mad love with our new camera. I'm so looking forward to having a little more free time after the wedding to photograph all the exciting people and things happening around us this Summer - my sister's growing baby belly, my nephew as he discovers blades of grass, sand and lake water, my little friend Sarah's wedding, my 24th birthday, and perhaps our annual trip to the Kelowna cabin. Lots of memories to make - it's a goooood feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment