18.7.11

Skippin Town!

We're leaving on a jet plane tomorrow! Off to The Big Island in Hawaii to get at least a few weeks of Summer away from home. The West Coast doesn't seem to be ready for Summer .. it's been unusually chilly, rainy and just downright gloomy the past few months. I think people are really legitimately needing some sunshine around here. I have to put down my Raspberry Rapture Booster Juice and actually finish packing but today the sunshine finally decided to come out to play and it's making it difficult to get things done. 
I'll also be celebrating a birth day in Hawaii on the 26th of July which is pretty exciting! We are planning to do a Lou Out on that night and I'll, of course, be bringing my trusty camera along with me. I'll be back to catch everyone up when we return in the first week of August!



No comments:

Post a Comment